Chain conveyor DK-4.000
1. Purpose: Device the chain conveyor is intended for horizontal transport of bulk materials in storage facilities, processing centers, farms, fodder mixer, etc.
2. Device description: Chain conveyor consists of following parts:
- Side panels made of steel sheet TVLS235JR, thickness 3 mm
- Drive sprocket, diameter Ø255, with 15 teeth, made of steel Č.1730
- Driven sprocket, diameter Ø255, with 15 teeth, made of steel Č.1730
- Polyethylene chain guides (PE1000), thickness 13 mm
- Roller drive chain (outer and inner plates made of steel C45, pin made from steel 20MnCrS5, chain bushing made from steel 20MnCrS5)
- Inside plate, made from HVL Č.0361, thickness 2 mm.
3. Technical data:
- Drive motor 0,55 kW
- Chain conveyor speed 0,56 m/min (possibility to regulate speed)
- All bearings are ball bearings, permanently lubricated.
- Periodically check the tightness of chains, and tighten if necessary.
- Considering that all moving parts are located behind inside plates, the worker can not access them, the device is SAFE to operate and special protection measures are not required
- Electric shock protection should be performed by grounding with other devices.